Feez FM, la webradio des fans de MMO
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Feez FM, la webradio des fans de MMO

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

leveling guide for crit hit cra!

AuteurMessage
www.vicc
Invité

leveling guide for crit hit cra! Empty
MessageSujet: leveling guide for crit hit cra!   leveling guide for crit hit cra! Icon_minitimeLun 29 Juin 2009 - 3:08

CRITICAL HIT CRA:

The Cra Strength & Critical Hits Build is based on the Cra Strength Build but focuses on using + Critical Hit equipment to boost Punitive Arrow. With a critical hit Punitive Arrow has a possibility to do high damage, it is (1 - 100) on a critical hit. A character with the right equipment (boosting critical hit to over +30), on average, will do more damage with Punitive Arrow than a Strentgh Cra using Destructive Arrow.

This build is actually a hybrid that uses STR and + CH equipment early on, while slowly getting the INT necessary to give Explosive Arrow the punch it needs at Level 90. However, this build is not recomended for first characters, as critical hit equipment is very expensive and difficult to obtain.

Spells
lvl 11: Critical Shooting 5
lvl 26: Paralyzing Arrow 5
lvl 31: Punitive Arrow 5
lvl 34: Distant Shooting 3
lvl 36: Powerful Shooting 2
lvl 48: Lashing Arrow 5
lvl 54: Distant Shooting 5
lvl 61: Bow Skill 5
This is the basis for the spells. It is up to you afterwards to choose whether to boost Destructive Arrow or simply use a bow (typically a King of Borins Bow at level 60) and Punitive Arrow.

Equipment
The Celestial Brooch although Strength and Wisdom maluses are a bit of a problem;
Young Vald's ring;
A Strength hat (Dora, Terrdala Hat, Dora Bora,MinotoHorno whatever you can buy and wear, you can wear Kritter on lower levels); King Jellix's Crown
Rags;
Aerdala Geta mainly for the +Critical hit and the MP of course;
Chafeuse Belt;
King of Borins Bow then Ultra-powerful King of Borins Bow or Fishing Bow;
Turquoise Dofus for the richest among us all

Notes1:
8 AP gear isn't always necessary. Important factors when chosing equipment before lvl 100 is Vitality/Life,how much Punitive arrow will do overall ( with +%dmg equipment and str added together) and wisdom. (more to come)

Notes2 :
If you're working on a relatively low budget (as I was), you can still have 1/2 CH on Punitive Arrow by level 37 for a decent amount. My equipment is as follows: a +10 Kritter, a Silicate Amulet, +6 Faillette Boots, a Tot Belt, and a Crackler's Blade with +2 CH. With level 5 Critical Shooting, that comes to exactly 1/2 for all your 1/40 CH spells.

Thanks! and i hope that you like it and this helps me being elite member foe free ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

leveling guide for crit hit cra!
Page 1 sur 1